Weird Post.

Something freaky just happened.

Okay, maybe it was a couple of minutes ago.

Half an hour ago?

Anyway, I still recall it as clear as when it took place.

It was just a quiet evening at home. Literally. I was just tumbling over here and my sister was busy doing her homework, that's why the TV was off. It was pretty much a normal evening - except for the unusual silence.

As I said, it was silent.

Suddenly, the door creaks open with a small sound.

The silence amplified it though.

Recently, a relative of ours just passed away (yesterday). He was our dad's cousin. I knew him. But I never knew he was a relative (since yesterday). He was a good person.

That means he went to Heaven, then.

The first thing that came into my head was a haunting. Or a sign.

Yesterday, he had a appeared to my mom in a dream. There, he had left saying he won't come back again. I never really believed in those haunting through dreams. Until earlier, of course. Why would my mom lie?

Letting the tinge of fear grow in my heart, I looked at my sister - and screamed.

Oh, the adrenaline.

My sister's trepidation developed with it. It caused her to hit me hard, on my back. But I was used to it.

It's just the adrenaline.

Slowly, it closed again.

That was that.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Freaky, huh?

Well, that's how it's supposed to be. If it didn't scare in anyway, even just a little bit. Then I must be a bad writer. Tsk. I'll work on that then. Just me know, yeah?

Something amazing happened though. Earlier, when I came from Church, there was a butterfly that tried to approach me. It was very stunning. But at the same time, I was scared. Just because.

I didn't think of it, at first. But my godmother suggested that it might have been that relative. We had good memories with him 'cause he used to drive us around when my family went back to our country for vacation. Good times.

May his soul rest in peace. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment