Okay, so this is just a short post listed down because, the list will explain it.

Before I get there, just a mini rambling I honestly find it annoying when people get bad grades and they don't study well ~ but they cry about it. I mean, they didn't study well, what did they expect?! But then I just thought that maybe they have problems at home, that's why. But I get annoyed when people complain and they live such a good life while others are starving and are struggling just to obtain basic necessities. For example: "OMG. I hate my parents 'cause they didn't buy me an Apple iPod" UGH. Some people can't even buy the fruit. People should really open their eyes.

Well I guess, material possessions strangle you once you let them control you. Nothing can be done about that.

Quite sad though how it annoys me, but I don't speak up about it.

Anyway, without further ado, here's the usual quote. The credit is right at the bottom, right side, of the picture. This was plurked by my friend.



True, isn't it?

So here is the reason why this post it shorter than usual.

1: I got ill - & there were no tissues. <--- (And so there, you have it)

Solution: Got tons of tissue in the office, a Panadol & no headache. Oh & I didn't look ill in the morning

2: I got a 39/60 in my English test.

Solution
: Others got worse. So what? Well, I deserved it - although it was unexpected, to be honest. I just need to work on my time management. It's not like I can do something about itnow. But I can learn from this anyways - for the exam. I also got the highest in my Chem test (58/60) and Physics test (57.5/60).Not bragging. Just simply stating the reasons why I deserve to be happy.

"Everyone has a right to their happiness" Alright?

4: The bus missed my stop so I walked home a longer distance than I usually do - it was as hot as an oven.

Solution: I had an umbrella, my bag was lighter than usual and the walk could've been longer.

5: My sister got mad at me ('cause we didn't go to the mall since I was sick).

Solution: She's usually like that & she's the one who decided not to go 'cause I was ill. It was HER CHOICE. I was willing to go. But it seemed like she was blaming me for it by ignoring.

Psh. Who cares? I was (still am) ill and I had other things to worry about. :)

Conclusion: What's there to be sad about?

Just remember: "We've only got one life so we might as well go and do what makes us happy."

0 comments:

Post a Comment