Three Months ❤

Okay, so three months ago something wonderful happened. But it honestly felt fairytale-ish. I mean like the type of things that only occurs in fairy tales. Like fairy tales, it did feel like a happy ending to a beautiful story. But life is life - it doesn't stop no matter how many happy endings there seems to be like. So when life moved on, it was kind of like that didn't take place. Anyway, it's complicated to explain without being specific and it's hard being specific because it's quite a long, complex story. Well not really that much, it's just something personal I can't entirely shed light on. So in short, it's like Cinderella except that the prince didn't follow her, something like that.

Two months ago, I thought that two months were enough and the only thing that popped in my head was to give up and I guess that's what I did days before or after that two months. That person didn't really seem to bother anyways. I also wrote a poem exactly two months ago and so this is the main purpose of this post. Some updates will be posted tomorrow 'cause I felt like typing this in first...

Two Months

I start to miss you and all over again I fall
Then I realize how much I hate you
Because you don't miss me at all

I start to think of you, I get in too deep
Then I realize how much I despise you
Because you promised things you could never keep

I start to long for you
Then I realize how much I loathe you
Because I know you never will want me too

I start to think of the past
Then I realize how it's all okay
Because life moves on too fast

I start to figure things out
Then I start to realize...
You're someone I can go on without

I start to think of you and all the "why"s
Then I start to smile as I realize
That what we both need are "goodbye"s

So, that's all. Once again, I know my poem isn't that great, but I'd appreciate it if you don't use this poem for anything without my permission. Thanks.

Anyway, this post is scheduled to be published around the time it started which was three months ago and I planned to write this around that time but then I'd probably be asleep by then.

So you may have noticed that the usual quote isn't there at the start of the article, but it definitely isn't missing. Just thought I'd conclude this post with that :) No emoticons as well. I just noticed how it sometimes seems annoying but its cuteness overtakes me most of the time! But if it annoys you I can stop or use less emotions.

Without further ado:

"Girls are like apples on a tree,
The best ones are at the top.
The boys don't want to reach for the good ones
Because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt.

Instead, the just get the rotten apples on the ground
That aren't as good, but easy.

So the apples at the top think that
There is something wrong with them
But in reality,
They're amazing.

They just have to
Wait for the right boy to come along.
The one who's brave enough to climb the tree."

This quote is pretty awesome

0 comments:

Post a Comment