Random Conversations :)

Okay, this post will be quite different from the usual. These are random conversations the entire week which have either made me or . Basically funny ones.

Except for this one that struck me. It's so true. In a somehow unfortunate way.

Classmate: Boys are so stupid!
Teacher: Yet you still chase after them. *knowledgeable tone*

Kyahaha! How true. But it's so sad how desperate other girls are.

Psh. One day I'll be strong enough not to need a man to protect me. I'll want a guy. Not need.

Now let's go to the random (& kind of funny part) part:

Classmate: "Mrs, what are you saying, man?"

Where'd man come from?

We had a biology assessment earlier this week. There was a question that had a one-line story. The last sentence was:

"They fall in love and get it on"

Say what?

Anyways, here's the funny one:

My classmate had a headache. She sits one seat right in front my of my best friend. Being the helpful person she is...

My best friend: Do you want to go to the clinic? *taps her*
Classmate: No...
Best Friend: Do you want to go to the clinic?
Classmate: ...
Best Friend: Do you want to go to the clinic?
Classmate: Do you want to go to the circus?

"The happiest people are the prettiest"

0 comments:

Post a Comment