Simply Peaceful

I am guilty of posting this in tumblr before posting it here.

Ever since I joined tumblr, it became my addiction. Still is. Anyway, I had this kind of rule in my head not to post the same things in all my accounts so different aspects of me can be seen there. But I failed. Thanks to laziness. Well, it's not that bad, right? It is still me. Just not spending time as wisely as I probably can, and not being bothered by it. Oh well. I'll just try not to repeat posts frequently in my account. *Crossed Fingers*

Okay, here goes:

We have a library period in our school. Time especially dedicated to students (during school hours) to go to the library. Uh, yeah. So it's basically part of our time-table. Anyway, it's compulsory for everyone to go there. Rules are rules.

And some rules are made to be broken. Or so they say (Actually do).

What I mean is that only ten people from our class actually go to the Library during Library period. That includes me.

Nerd I know.

But not really. Funny how everything seems funnier when you're not supposed to laugh. Anyway, I laugh a lot during library. Or I do my homework, so I can be free at home when I come back. Like right now.Nyahaha.

~ Today was different though.

There were only two people in the Library. It still included me. Bigger Nerd.Yeah, pretty much sounds like it. Our entire class was playing volleyball outside. I didn't really feel like it because I actually got a book earlier (which hardly happens since it's always homework or whispering, as I said).

I haven't really read for a while, so I grabbed the opportunity and read instead. Actually I wrote in my diary first before reading. Still. I read. I hardly read at home due to my current addiction (tumblr). HeHeHe. xP

So yeah. That was pretty much it. The last two classes that followed after that was such a drag >.<>

The best part in the Library was the silence. It wasn't uncomfortably loud like it usually is.

Just peaceful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment