Five Months.

Aiight. This has something to do with previous posts, about someone.

It's not yet the fifth month but I realized yesterday how close it was. Three more days from now...

The days draw closer
You heart grows further
Five months later,
I'm still not all that better

Having felt perfection,
All that blossoms is greater expectation

The desire to fill up that emptiness
Creates a deeper hole of loneliness

If being guided to the wrong lane,
Will bring nothing but larger pain,
Then I'll start all over again.

With focus. Not only looking that the right way
Which, in the first place, lead me astray
I didn't know when to go or when to stay

This time, I will look and stare - step by step
Until I get past this - away from misery's depth

Then I shall continue from where I failed
Away from the deep blue,
Away you sailed.


Perhaps it would have been better...
Maybe I don't have to be so bitter...
If I never met you at all
Then I didn't have to fall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment