Boring Post *Skip*

Wednesday was officially the last Wednesday of the school year. Well, not really. But as a class, it is. Our exams start next week on Wednesday! I actually have less than a week to prepare. Anyway, I think Wednesday is the most memorable day out of the entire week. Well, it wasn't really all that fun, but as i said - most memorable.

It wasn't much. The memorable part mainly occurred during the last classes.

We played Dumb Charades during Class Time period. It was more of a you-had-to-be-there moment. We lost in the end. By three points. They got six.

After that, we had a debate for English. There were four groups. I was in the second group. Our topic was: Junk Food Should Be Banned In Schools. I had to be in the for side. I kind of wanted to be in against though, but there were enough people for that. Both sides did well anyway. We were graded individually. I got 16/20. Highest grade.

There were four other groups as well. The other topics were: Computers Should Replace Teachers, Movies Made on Books are more Entertaining and Television is a bad influence for children.

Anyway, it was fun although I can't really express how. These days, I'm more comfortable with public speaking compared to before.

Okay, this post sounds boring.

*Publishes before she completely decides not to*


0 comments:

Post a Comment