Excuse The Title.

I haven't updated for an incredibly long time.I was going to say not so long. But I just realized it has been almost a week! Six days to be exact. I deserve.

Well, the past weekend was quite uneventful except for Thursday. I had a great time and I took loads of pictures of nature. Nature's one of the best and complex subjects for photography.

It was quite a spontaneous decision, actually. I just decided to go last minute. That happens a lot with me. I tend to indecisive although I stick to it once I've decided, most of the times. Anyway, it's usually those spontaneous plans that turn out to be one of the best.

Well, that's what I think anyway. So far, I haven't been disappointed. We went to the park (which was approximately five minutes walking distance from our house). There was this particular day when it was really hot, but these past few days, the weather has been quite pleasant. It was particularly windy that day, which was really great since that hardly happens here. It was so cool. (Pun). Seeing it in person is way better though. But it's just so admirable how certain aspects of nature are beautified by pictures.

Anyway, other than walking, I also had a pleasant conversation with a good friend, whom I consider as an older sister or jiejie. We also played games in the arcades.

A downside though that day was when I lost a huge amount of money when I dropped it on the floor. But then it didn't quite affect me despite the fact that I was saving for an iPod. Still am . Here are why I wasn't sad:

I could have lost worse:

  1. A loved one
  2. A friend
  3. A talent
  4. Everything.

But I didn't So why be sad?

So let's talk about today...

I feel quite accomplished today. I did a lot of chores and am balancing it with fun (by being here right now). But I'm honestly not yet content. I shall do some more work later. Sorry, but I'm a workaholic. It just flows through my veins.

Hm...Oh! I started writing a story earlier. Up for publishing days after I finish it. Well, if I finish it in the first place.

Take Care. <-- (kyahaha. Looks like it's hitting its head ).

Anyway, quote of the day (or the post, whichever) :
"The most memorable people in your life will be the ones who loved you when you weren't very lovable."
*Title Writer Block Kicks In*

0 comments:

Post a Comment