Added Info :)

I feel quite accomplished today.

Okay, our exams here start on the second of June. So unfortunately, our activities for the rest of the school year (until June 17 but it ends on the 16th for some ) are officially over. It's quite sad since it's the last year I can actually take activities. Sucks, I know considering the fact that I still have a couple more years to go. Oh well, life goes on.

Anyway, those two periods have been taken away for a useful reason though: revision timefor the exams. No one was really studying though. Too bad for the history students though, they had class.Nyahaha. In times like those, it makes me more grateful for taking literature. I didn't feel like studying though... Fortunately, we had physics homework. So I did it during those two free classes. I'm not really a fan of doing work that bears no work. It can't everreplace thesense of accomplishment from actually doing fruitful tasks.

After that I did finish my work and it was all good.

But I still had homework. It was an internet homework though. I proudly finished that as well. It really made me feel accomplished considering the fact that I got side-tracked here and there. It's not entirely done though. But I already did my part of the job ('cause it's a group work). I'll just hope the others do their work or else... I just hope I won't have to do everything. Or I'll have to credit only myself. Like last time. So, before I sound like something I'm really not...

I actually found time after that to do more edits. I just started one a couple of days ago and I wanted to do another one. It's based on my favorite K-Pop groups.

I am not an obsessed fan girl. But fan girl-ing is quite fun, specially when you're with other fans. But the most profound thing I saw in some K-Pop groups is their passion and honestyin music, their brotherhood. Most importantly, it's amazing how I saw their hearts through their own music. Okay, maybe this profound thing I saw started generally, but I'm really referring to DBSK: the first ever group I really admired. I was just introduced just last year...but with their state right now, I really wish I knew about them earlier.

What amazes me though about the groups in general is their hard work. I mean, they actually have patience to trains for years before actually getting in the industry. When they get in, they also have a hectic schedule in order to make a name for themselves which is highlytiring. A lot even suffer from fatigue to the point where they just faint. With that, there's also the pressure of having to maintain body weight and proper looks. Sometimes I feel sorry for them having to undergo a lot of pressure. But that's the hardship in being an artist, the path they chose. It's also worse with the inevitable anti-fans.

That's why it really amazes me.

I'm not really into the genre of pop though. But that doesn't hinder me from liking all the songs. Some are just plain catchy. But I do admit to be more into their slower songs. I also like how their songs have a lot of meaning.

Since I'm not that into k-pop as many people are, I only have a few groups that I really like. Other than DBSK, as you know, here are the other two groups where I designed a kind of banner (or just picture) of support.


NO! The picture's so small. Please click on it to view a larger image and enjoy the eye candy.

2PM is the second group I've ever liked. From all my favorite groups, they are the funniest. That was during the days when they were seven though. Due to personal issues, their leader (orleadjaas some would like to say) I'm glad they rose up after that crisis though and are not yet done rising. As the introduction of Don't Stop Can't Stop (their latest song): Stronger Than Ever.

As for Jay I still support him as well. Enough said.

It'll be nice if they can still be together as seven members though.

Beast: The latest group I've liked. Out of all the other groups, this group has most of the songs that has really captured my heart. They're just so meaningful and I love the way they sang the songs (but then again that's the same for most the groups I like). I'm just basically more in like with their songs compared to other groups...

Whee! They're obviously for tumblr. Feel free to follow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment