Which "L" is it?


Okay, so there seems to be a problem with blogger.I can’t sign in! And so I’m currently typing this in Microsoft Word because I really want to update my blog right now since it’ll take a couple more days since my next update, so yeah.
Random: I’m currently listening to Kris Allen’s song: The Truth - just saying. Have you heard that song? It’s like my nth time listening to it and I can’t get tired of listening to it. I just love the lyrics and emotions expressed through his singing. It’s so sincere and powerful. I mean, er, yeah. That’s just what I think of it.

It’s so weird how I can’t add emoticons here because I can’t upload it here since its Microsoft Word, obviously. So as of now, I actually have to write *insert emoticon* in places I want to. <-- Talk about ROFL

Oh, before I forget to what I wanted to say in the previous post - which abruptly ended due to this shopping trip, I was going to, but forgot about. Er, this was because I’m not really a fan of shopping because most of the things I want are either too expensive or it’s what I want but not necessarily need. So that’s basically a waste, but then of course, not always. I’d also rather spend my money on other things such as arcades rather than shopping although I haven’t gone for a long time. I’m currently saving up for something though. My point for shopping was to get a confirmation dress by the way, in case you were curious which I kind of don’t think so. Anyway, confirmation is this Catholic sacrament in case you don’t know. I was unsuccessful in the end because it’s surprisingly hard to find one here in Dubai.

Before I got diverted to the shopping talk, this is what I wanted to say: I noticed when I checked my account that I have my first follower which you can see in my followers list since it’s the only one. I was actually quite surprised because before I saw that, I had no idea that people actually read my posts since there’s no comments and response to the poll or “mini survey” after each of my posts although I do write my posts with interaction to an audience. Anyway, I would like to say a special thanks to my first (and so far, only) follower. It was quite surprising and it made me smile.

Okay, so moving on, I’m coming to the main point of this post, the reason for the title. It’s quite short that’s why I inserted all the random blabber above. Well I mostly felt like typing it. Anyway, just one small update before I get to the point.

I’m finally done preparing for my math test tomorrow! I started early this morning and so, yeah. I like having some time in my hands for relaxation, etc. Well, don’t we all? So I decided to spend some of this free time here. I’m just glad I finished early, but I’m waking up early tomorrow for some revision just to freshen things up...

So, finally, to justify the title:



Thought the quote wouldn't be there, eh? Okay, maybe not. But anyway, my friend plurked this some time ago and I really love this. (It’s the first photo I’ve uploaded in a post, other than the emoticons, that is). Credit goes to my friend, okay? You can follow her in tumblr (link bottom right corner of the picture). *insert emoticon*

Like or Love?

So, I have this friend, the same one in the post Three Months ❤ and we’ve spoken recently. I know that nothing can ever happen, but I can’t help but feel something. I thought I’ve already gotten over him, but if I really face myself – I haven’t. Maybe I’m still in the process of it.

There was this incident though when I heard he was unhappy or something like that and my first instinct was to be there for him, to comfort him, make him happy. Maybe that is how friends are, yeah? I don’t know how to explain it, but it was on a different level?

Or maybe I’m just over-reacting like the quote says. I’m pretty confused although there’s just one thing that makes me smile, which is just being with him. Maybe it’s as friend or not. I do accept the fact though that nothing can ever happen, but I just want to clear my feelings for him.

I do hope it’s just an over-reaction.

Maybe one of these days, it won’t matter at all.

PS: Any advice? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment