Twists & Turns :)

"Worry is like a rocking chair -
It will give you something to do,
But it won't take you anywhere." :)

Okay, although this is my fourth entry (the third one's still pending publishing due to some edits) I think this is going to be my first actual blog entry since the rest was just some things I felt like posting.


Anyway, back to the topic. Today is a great day! I didn't really think it would really be much of one though because of this quiz thing we have in school and the preparations for that can only be found here and so I was quite determined at first and I started with the notes, but then right after the introduction my determination was lost in the sea of laziness, forgetfulness and procrastination. So two days right before the test, that's when I continued the notes and then I realized that there was a lot!A day won't even be enough for all those! Regret then came flooding to me. I also took almost half the day writing the notes, but by the end of the day, I wasn't even half done

It felt like this:

But then when the next day came, it was a pretty great morning since it was raining and the shower water was pretty cold. Rain's a blessing over here. The rain was continuous throughout the entire day and so school ended almost two hours earlier than usual and my best friend came over my house due to this chart thing we're doing. I'm definitely showing you guys when we finish it.

We also had some small adventure when we actually went out in the rain to buy food 'cause most parts of the street was flooded! Yes, it is a sort of adventure for people over here since the usual storm we see here is the sand storm although 80% of the time there's just sun, sun, sun and more sun. Not that I'm complaining though, it's not that bad. That's how we learnt to appreciate rain when it's hated in other countries.

The sewage water and stench was just the downside, by the way. Brought me back to the day though when my sister and I had to walk through flooded water to get home since the bus stopped due to the flooding. It was horrible compared to earlier but it's one of the few times I've felt I'm not in the U.A.E anymore. One other time was when I went to Al Hamra (this hotel) for Christmas. It was really unforgettable, but that's another story.

Another good thing that happened today though is the best!

There's no school tomorrow for us! Which means I don't have to take the quiz that's supposed to be tomorrow and that's the main reason of my excitement. Other than the fact that I can stay up a little later than usual without really having to face major consequences.

But then of course, that just means that the test has been moved to Thursday so I'm not yet safe

Out of Topic: I am utterly depressed though with the sad news that Park Jaebeom won't be returning to 2PM due to a personal mistake he committed (no, not the comment he said on Koreans, another personal issue kept private). Although this is extremely surprising, us fans shall continue supporting 2PM (with its official 6 members - for now), okay? Hwaiting!

I guess that's all

0 comments:

Post a Comment