+ 0.5 ! Last Day. GMH.

Okay, as the title suggests, this is the continuation of the post 0.5 ~ Last Day. Remember the part about *dum dum dum dum* ? Though I was going to leave it at that? Of curse not.

What I saw was too wonderful to be left unspoken.

I actually had a GMH moment! For those who don't know what GMH is, it stands forGivesMeHope. It's a website like FML (F My life) except that true inspirational moments in people's lives are posted, instead of the weird or negative ones.

Oh! Awesome description. I honestly did not see their tag line or slogan (before I typed the description), whichever you want to call it. But it's actually: "Like FML. But for optimists."

*Random moments that make you go "cool!"* Yes, I'm weird ~ and proud of it.

Anyway, I recommend you to check it to out: GivesMeHope and there's also LoveGivesMeHope

Let's help restore hope and faith in the goodness of humanity by sharing it to your best friends, friends, cousins sisters, enemies, bus drivers, pets, class mates. You know, everyone .

So here's my own experience:

I always admire guys who give up their seat so others can sit. I mean, maybe it's common courtesy, but look at the world today. Just how common are courtesies? Anyway...

One morning I was in the pubic bus on my way to school...

I sat right across a father and a daughter. She wore an adorable dress and was about five years old Anyway, her dad was making his way out of his seat to offer it to someone. The bus was still rolling down the street. (I mean, the wheels were). He was still walking when...

His daughter spoke: "Be careful daddy. Be careful. When the bus turns.."

I forgot her exact words, such a spoiler. Sorry.

Children who care GMH.

Note: This post was originally written at the third of July, but was posted later for updatepurposes. You see, by the time you're reading I'm already back in my home country for the summer holidays.

Just Kidding! Not.

Mini-note: This is post is just the first one out of the following posts that were published for scheduling. There are some more . Keep in touch!

*whaa! I wanted to put the picture where a girl and guy were having a convo, then they guy comes out of the computer to hug the girl* But I can't find it.

Sounds cute though, doesn't it?

Anyway, Happy July everyone! Enjoy everyday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment