In My World ♥

"Can't help it if I space in a daze
My eyes tune out the other way
I may switch off and go in a daydream
In this head my thoughts are deep
But sometimes I can't even speak
Will someone be and not pretend, I'm off again in my world?"

Thanks for passing by here and as you can see I'm new here and so it might take sometime getting familiar with everything although it seems pretty easy so far. It has been four days since I joined that I am actually writing my first blog or post since during the first day, I took hours with the coding of this particular layout in the classic mode which was pretty frustrating in the end 'cause I couldn't figure out certain things so I decided to start from scratch - er, actually I just took the easy way out by reverting back to the latest version. Oh well, I'm pretty content with my current layout since its coding doesn't need editing anyway. Okay, this is starting to get weird discussing layouts when it's supposed to be an introduction. So, moving on.

Well I'm pretty talkative, not in person though. I think it might be pretty surprising for people who personally know me to see all the things I'm going to be posting up pretty soon. I guess I'm more expressive through writing over talking. School work also got me pretty occupied for the past few days so I couldn't write an introduction, by the way.

Anyway, I don't know if this sounds like an introduction at all or not. But like what my future posts will be, they are all self expression of escaped emotions :)

So I'll go over some basic questions:

Why did I join blogger?

Well I've never really thought of creating a blog sometime ago. But then one day there wasn't much to do on the computer and then my friend was talking about her blog which gave me the idea to create one myself and so, yeah. She suggested I join this site and I did :)

I guess that's how it all started. This is also pretty interesting since I've always had a passion for writing ever since I was eight or nine. It started through the form of poems and although I haven't written poems for quite sometime and they aren't as much as before, I will be sharing them here every now and then. I believe writing a blog will also help improve my English in the process and I can also meet new people. I'm pretty excited ^^

Why choose Silent Sincerity for a page title?

Actually, it was originally Testified Truths, but then it didn't sound right after a while...like it was a serious newspaper so then I came up with the name Silent Sincerity since all my future blogs will be typed with sincerity and honesty, but then of course I won't always mention something like: "This blog was written with sincerity" because that will be weird and so yeah. As I said, my blog will be a self expression of escaped emotions.

Okay, so I guess that's all for now. So just a basic summary for an introduction. A summary of :

What you expect to find in my blog :
  • Updates on current events in my life, mostly the major ones will be mentioned.
  • Opinions on certain things in life and what not although they will mostly be linked with the current events.
  • Frequent quoting from people or songs, just because :)
  • As I keep saying: Self expression of escaped emotions. (Okay, I'll stop saying that from now on or it might get annoying, or is it already?)
  • Honesty and sincerity, other traits if you just read between the lines
  • Most importantly Me. In the sense that you'll get to know me better. And I want to get to know you to so...
I guess that's all for the introduction :)
How do you find Blogger so far? ^^
Take Care & Happy Blogging =]

*Note: Please follow if you're interested :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment